Translate to

Recent interesting articles on Creativity, Strategy and Innovation

Here are some articles from the last few weeks that I consider worth reading.
I regularly post links to articles like these on my Twitter stream so, if you like my likes and want to stay updated, you might want to follow me: @gerardprins


Forbes: The Only Two Types of Enterprise That Really Matter
Forbes: Sony: How Industrial, MBA-Style Leadership Killed a Once Great Company
FastCompany: Has Innovation Lost Its Meaning?
FastCoDesign: What MBAs and MFAs get wrong about solving business problems
Harvard Business Review: Six Secrets to Creating a Culture of Innovation
Harvard Business Review: The Power of Small Wins
The Atlantic: How So-Called Strategic Intelligence Actually Makes Us Dumber

No comments:

Post a Comment